Suggested Three Day
St. Jacobs Country Itinerary
Morning In The Village of St. Jacobs
Afternoon In The Market District
- Visit the largest farmers' market in Canada - Open Thursday & Saturday all year; alsoTuesday in the summer
- Shop at St. Jacobs Outlets to find top brands and great prices
- Find a treasure from among 100+ vendors at Market Road Antiques
- Experience acclaimed professional theatre by Drayton Entertainment
- Take a countryside drive and stop to purchase quilts, eggs, flowers and vegetables in season at local farms (no Sunday sales).
Two Day Trips
Late Afternoon Arrival
- Check-in at a local hotel: Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Relax over dinner at Stone Crock Restaurant in St. Jacobs
- Experience St. Jacobs Farmers' Market Open Thursday & Saturday year round from 7 a.m.; Tuesdays in summer too
- Visit an Old Order Mennonite Farm via a horse-drawn trolley tour (from market, in season)
- Drive a countryside route (Step-On Guide for motoroach groups available)
Refer to Google Maps for driving directions.
- St. Jacobs Farmers' Market: 878 Weber Street North, Woolwich, Ontario: 43.509949, -80.555355
- Village: 1386 King Street North, St. Jacobs, Ontario: 43.538629, -80.553508
From Downtown Kitchener, take Grand River transit to Conestoga Mall, Waterloo. Monday through Saturday Route 21 to the Village of St Jacobs with stops at the St Jacobs Farmers Market. For help planning your trip, try GRT’s EasyGO online trip planner at www.grt.ca
Local taxi services (Approx price: $25.00)
By Waterloo Central Railway Scenic Train between St. Jacobs Farmers' Market and St. Jacobs (seasonal)
Accessibility Policy available upon request.
Getting to Kitchener Waterloo
Greyhound Bus Via Rail
St. Jacobs Country is conveniently located near three major airports.
Region of Waterloo International Airport (CYKF)
Within a 20-minute drive of St. Jacobs Country
4881 Fountain St. North
519 648 2256
Pay and display parking
Terminal car rental: National and AVIS
Airport property car rental: Hertz
Pearson International Airport (CYYZ)
6301 Silver Dart Dr.
Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2
866 207 1690
Hamilton International Airport Limited (CYHM)
9300 Airport Rd. Suite 2206
Mount Hope, ON L0R 1W0
905 679 1999
Private Tour Companies
Travel the easy way to St. Jacobs Country with a variety of private tour companies.
Niagara Toronto Tours
Thursday and Saturday
Convenient pick up from most hotels, Youth Hostels, B & Bs and subway stops in downtown Toronto.
905 819 1228
Mary Morton Tours
A Day in St. Jacobs 2017:
- May 20
- July 1
- August 5
- September 2
- October 7
Click here for itineraries.
416 488 2674
McCoy Bus Service & Tours
St. Jacobs Tours 2017:
- April 27
- June 10
- July 13
- September 16
- October 12
- November 25
Book Online: www.gomccoy.com
It's easy to see everything St. Jacobs has to offer.